INTRODUCTION

Introduction 
About Me

1.Hello everyone, I am Anamika, a Doordarshan Empanelled Artist, Kathak Dance Practitioner, Dance Educator, a spiritual seeker. 

2.I am a Master's in Dance with specialization in Kathak, from Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. I have a rigorous training of 25+ years. I took advance dance training under the tutelage of Guru Smt Paramita Maitra ji, a senior disciple of Maharaj ji (Padma Vibhushan Pandit Birju Maharaj) in Lucknow Gharana Kathak style.

3.Alongwith that, I got opportunity to learn under Birju Maharaj Parampara, an institute of Lucknow Gharana Kathak run by Guru Pt.Jai Kishan Maharaj ji (eldest son of Maharaj ji)and his wife Guru Smt Ruby Mishra ji for a short period of time , for almost 6 months.

4.During my dance journey I have been blessed to have learn from different exponential personalities of the Kathak doyen like Maharaj ji, Vidushi Durga Arya ji, Vidushi Mamta Maharaj ji, Vidushi Saswati Sen ji, Padmashri Kamalini and Nalini Asthana ji, Vidushi Vaswati Mishra and so on and so forth.

5.I have a publication in a ISBN JOURNAL - based on Kathak and multi-disciplinary subject ," The Cultural Influences on Kathak"

_________________________________________

What the Blog is all about? 

Welcome to my Blog for Dance, Beauty, Fashion intertwined with Spirituality, Culture, Esoteric practices,Aesthetics and such multi-disciplinary subjects

1. Being born under the influence of exalted Venus (A Taurus moon in Rohini Nakshatra, Friday born) I have been strongly into art, culture and such topics since my childhood.

2. As I matured into a person I am at present,I understand the essence of BEAUTY in every area of my life, still exploring my journey.

3. I am into astrology, energy work and other esoteric practices alongside my dance journey and I see the holistic connection between Nature, Human and Beauty as a part of my spiritual practice , as well as the inter-connection of the routines I practice

4. After exploring, my birth chart I understand a deeper purpose behind my existence, to be beautiful and to add beauty in people's life through my existence,through my work.

5. So you see I have a clear set of intentions behind creating this blog.

6.And I welcome you on board my Beautiful souls. 


Hail Beauty 🪷


#beauty #lifestyle #spirituality #innergoddess #dance #kathak


Instagram link (Kathak and Education)🔗 -

https://www.instagram.com/anaamika_de_kathak?igsi=MWgzMmFuZ3d1dGIydQ==


Facebook link (Kathak and Education)🔗 -

https://www.facebook.com/share/1JrjbX7crQ/


Instagram link (Tarot and Counselling) 🔗 -

https://www.instagram.com/durga_siddhatarot?igsi=ZGp5dDE3NXE4OXpy


Instagram link (Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Spirituality)

https://www.instagram.com/in_vouging_innergoddess?igsi=dW4wcnR2c3owcHBl




Comments